Acute koolmonoxide-intoxicatie bij negen personen

2.50
Hdl Handle:
http://hdl.handle.net/10029/256984
Title:
Acute koolmonoxide-intoxicatie bij negen personen
Authors:
Hegger C; Savelkoul TJF; Wijnbergen AB; Meulenbelt J
Other Titles:
Acute carbon monoxide intoxication in nine persons
Abstract:
August 1991 nine persons (four adults and five children) were admitted to the calamity room of the Intensive Care and Clinical Toxicology department of the University Hospital Utrecht with symptoms of a carbon monoxide intoxication. After treatment and observation during several hours all patients could be discharged in good health. A medical examination two days later in the out-patient department revealed no abnormalities. The carbon monoxide intoxication was caused by an overloaded gas water heater and insufficient ventilation inside the house. Measures were taken to prevent repetition of the intoxication.<br>
Publisher:
Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu RIVM
Issue Date:
30-Nov-1991
URI:
http://hdl.handle.net/10029/256984
Additional Links:
http://www.rivm.nl/bibliotheek/rapporten/349101002.html
Type:
Onderzoeksrapport
Language:
nl
Sponsors:
RIVM; AZU
Appears in Collections:
RIVM official reports

Full metadata record

DC FieldValue Language
dc.contributor.authorHegger C-
dc.contributor.authorSavelkoul TJF-
dc.contributor.authorWijnbergen AB-
dc.contributor.authorMeulenbelt J-
dc.date.accessioned2012-12-12T14:56:09Z-
dc.date.available2012-12-12T14:56:09Z-
dc.date.issued1991-11-30-
dc.identifier349101002-
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10029/256984-
dc.description.abstractAugust 1991 nine persons (four adults and five children) were admitted to the calamity room of the Intensive Care and Clinical Toxicology department of the University Hospital Utrecht with symptoms of a carbon monoxide intoxication. After treatment and observation during several hours all patients could be discharged in good health. A medical examination two days later in the out-patient department revealed no abnormalities. The carbon monoxide intoxication was caused by an overloaded gas water heater and insufficient ventilation inside the house. Measures were taken to prevent repetition of the intoxication.<br>en
dc.description.sponsorshipRIVM-
dc.description.sponsorshipAZU-
dc.format.extent21 p-
dc.language.isonl-
dc.publisherRijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu RIVM-
dc.relation.ispartofRIVM Rapport 349101002-
dc.relation.urlhttp://www.rivm.nl/bibliotheek/rapporten/349101002.html-
dc.subject06nl
dc.subjectkoolmonoxidenl
dc.subjectblootstellingnl
dc.subjectarbeidsomstandighedennl
dc.subjectacute intoxicatienl
dc.subjectcarbon monoxideen
dc.subjectoccupational exposureen
dc.subjectpoisoningen
dc.subjectacute diseaseen
dc.titleAcute koolmonoxide-intoxicatie bij negen personennl
dc.title.alternativeAcute carbon monoxide intoxication in nine personsen
dc.typeOnderzoeksrapport-
dc.date.updated2012-12-12T14:56:10Z-
All Items in WARP are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.