Adolescent meningococcal serogroup A, W and Y immune responses following immunization with quadrivalent meningococcal A, C, W and Y conjugate vaccine: Optimal age for vaccination.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Authorsvan Ravenhorst, Mariëtte B
van der Klis, Fiona R M
van Rooijen, Debbie M
Sanders, Elisabeth A M
Berbers, Guy A M
MetadataShow full item record
TitleAdolescent meningococcal serogroup A, W and Y immune responses following immunization with quadrivalent meningococcal A, C, W and Y conjugate vaccine: Optimal age for vaccination.
Published inVaccine 2017, 35(36):4753-4760
PubliekssamenvattingRecently the incidence of meningococcal serogroup Y (MenY) and in particular serogroup W (MenW) invasive disease has risen in several European countries, including the Netherlands. Adolescents are a target group for primary prevention through vaccination to protect against disease and reduce carriage and induce herd protection in the population. The present study assessed MenA, MenW and MenY antibody levels in adolescents up to one year following primary vaccination with quadrivalent MenACWY-PS conjugated to tetanus toxoid (MenACWY-TT).
- Induction of salivary antibody levels in Dutch adolescents after immunization with monovalent meningococcal serogroup C or quadrivalent meningococcal serogroup A, C, W and Y conjugate vaccine.
- Authors: van Ravenhorst MB, den Hartog G, van der Klis FRM, van Rooijen DM, Sanders EAM, Berbers GAM
- Issue date: 2018
- Meningococcal serogroup C immunogenicity, antibody persistence and memory B-cells induced by the monovalent meningococcal serogroup C versus quadrivalent meningococcal serogroup ACWY conjugate booster vaccine: A randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: van Ravenhorst MB, van der Klis FRM, van Rooijen DM, Knol MJ, Stoof SP, Sanders EAM, Berbers GAM
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 24
- Long-term immunogenicity and safety after a single dose of the quadrivalent meningococcal serogroups A, C, W, and Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine in adolescents and adults: 5-year follow-up of an open, randomized trial.
- Authors: Borja-Tabora CF, Montalban C, Memish ZA, Boutriau D, Kolhe D, Miller JM, Van der Wielen M
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 6
- Immunogenicity and safety of the quadrivalent meningococcal ACWY-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (MenACWY-TT) in splenectomized or hyposplenic children and adolescents: Results of a phase III, open, non-randomized study.
- Authors: Klein NP, Habanec T, Kosina P, Shah NR, Kolhe D, Miller JM, Hezareh M, Van der Wielen M
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 19
- Persistence of the immune response two years after vaccination with quadrivalent meningococcal ACWY-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (MenACWY-TT) in Asian adolescents.
- Authors: Quiambao BP, Jain H, Bavdekar A, Dubey AP, Kolhe D, Bianco V, Van der Wielen M, Miller JM
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 2