Self-rated health and all-cause and cause-specific mortality of older adults: Individual data meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies in the CHANCES Consortium.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Matthews, Charles E
Bueno-de-Mesquita, H B As
de Groot, Lisette Cpgm
MetadataShow full item record
TitleSelf-rated health and all-cause and cause-specific mortality of older adults: Individual data meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies in the CHANCES Consortium.
Published inMaturitas 2017, 103:37-44
PubliekssamenvattingTo evaluate, among the elderly, the association of self-rated health (SRH) with mortality, and to identify determinants of self-rating health as "at-least-good".
- Combined associations of body weight and lifestyle factors with all cause and cause specific mortality in men and women: prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Veronese N, Li Y, Manson JE, Willett WC, Fontana L, Hu FB
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 24
- Adherence to a healthy diet according to the World Health Organization guidelines and all-cause mortality in elderly adults from Europe and the United States.
- Authors: Jankovic N, Geelen A, Streppel MT, de Groot LC, Orfanos P, van den Hooven EH, Pikhart H, Boffetta P, Trichopoulou A, Bobak M, Bueno-de-Mesquita HB, Kee F, Franco OH, Park Y, Hallmans G, Tjønneland A, May AM, Pajak A, Malyutina S, Kubinova R, Amiano P, Kampman E, Feskens EJ
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 15
- Leukocyte Telomere Length and All-Cause, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cancer Mortality: Results From Individual-Participant-Data Meta-Analysis of 2 Large Prospective Cohort Studies.
- Authors: Mons U, Müezzinler A, Schöttker B, Dieffenbach AK, Butterbach K, Schick M, Peasey A, De Vivo I, Trichopoulou A, Boffetta P, Brenner H
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 15
- The Consortium on Health and Ageing: Network of Cohorts in Europe and the United States (CHANCES) project--design, population and data harmonization of a large-scale, international study.
- Authors: Boffetta P, Bobak M, Borsch-Supan A, Brenner H, Eriksson S, Grodstein F, Jansen E, Jenab M, Juerges H, Kampman E, Kee F, Kuulasmaa K, Park Y, Tjonneland A, van Duijn C, Wilsgaard T, Wolk A, Trichopoulos D, Bamia C, Trichopoulou A
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Association between a self-rated health question and mortality in young and old dialysis patients: a cohort study.
- Authors: Thong MS, Kaptein AA, Benyamini Y, Krediet RT, Boeschoten EW, Dekker FW, Netherlands Cooperative Study on the Adequacy of Dialysis (NECOSAD) Study Group
- Issue date: 2008 Jul