Inventory of surveillance systems assessing dietary, physical activity and sedentary behaviours in Europe: a DEDIPAC study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Thumann, Barbara F
Abuja, Peter M
de Henauw, Stefaan
Murrin, Celine M
van Rossum, Caroline
Andersen, Lene F
van der Ploeg, Hidde P
MetadataShow full item record
TitleInventory of surveillance systems assessing dietary, physical activity and sedentary behaviours in Europe: a DEDIPAC study.
Published inEur J Public Health 2017; 27(4):747-55
PubliekssamenvattingThere is a need for harmonized public health surveillance systems to monitor regional variations and temporal trends of health behaviours and health outcomes and to align policies, action plans and recommendations in terms of healthy diet and physical (in)activity within Europe. We provide an inventory of currently existing surveillance systems assessing diet, physical activity, and sedentary behaviours in Europe as a tool to assist in the identification of gaps and needs and to contribute to the roadmap for an integrated pan-European surveillance system.
- Towards the integration and development of a cross-European research network and infrastructure: the DEterminants of DIet and Physical ACtivity (DEDIPAC) Knowledge Hub.
- Authors: Lakerveld J, van der Ploeg HP, Kroeze W, Ahrens W, Allais O, Andersen LF, Cardon G, Capranica L, Chastin S, Donnelly A, Ekelund U, Finglas P, Flechtner-Mors M, Hebestreit A, Hendriksen I, Kubiak T, Lanza M, Loyen A, MacDonncha C, Mazzocchi M, Monsivais P, Murphy M, Nöthlings U, O'Gorman DJ, Renner B, Roos G, Schuit AJ, Schulze M, Steinacker J, Stronks K, Volkert D, Van't Veer P, Lien N, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Brug J, DEDIPAC consortium.
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 22
- Road map towards a harmonized pan-European surveillance of obesity-related lifestyle behaviours and their determinants in children and adolescents.
- Authors: Hebestreit A, Thumann B, Wolters M, Bucksch J, Huybrechts I, Inchley J, Lange C, Lien N, Manz K, Slimani N, van der Ploeg HP, Ahrens W, DEDIPAC Consortium.
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Developing a systems-based framework of the factors influencing dietary and physical activity behaviours in ethnic minority populations living in Europe - a DEDIPAC study.
- Authors: Holdsworth M, Nicolaou M, Langøien LJ, Osei-Kwasi HA, Chastin SFM, Stok FM, Capranica L, Lien N, Terragni L, Monsivais P, Mazzocchi M, Maes L, Roos G, Mejean C, Powell K, Stronks K
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 7
- Variation in population levels of sedentary time in European adults according to cross-European studies: a systematic literature review within DEDIPAC.
- Authors: Loyen A, Verloigne M, Van Hecke L, Hendriksen I, Lakerveld J, Steene-Johannessen J, Koster A, Donnelly A, Ekelund U, Deforche B, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Brug J, van der Ploeg HP, DEDIPAC consortium.
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 28
- A systematic review of methods to assess intake of fruits and vegetables among healthy European adults and children: a DEDIPAC (DEterminants of DIet and Physical Activity) study.
- Authors: Riordan F, Ryan K, Perry IJ, Schulze MB, Andersen LF, Geelen A, Van't Veer P, Eussen S, Dagnelie P, Wijckmans-Duysens N, Harrington JM
- Issue date: 2017 Feb