VDJdb: a curated database of T-cell receptor sequences with known antigen specificity.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Bagaev, Dmitriy V
Zvyagin, Ivan V
Vroomans, Renske M
Crawford, Jeremy Chase
Komech, Ekaterina A
Sycheva, Anastasiya L
Koneva, Anna E
Egorov, Evgeniy S
Eliseev, Alexey V
Van Dyk, Ewald
McLaren, James E
Matthews, Katherine K
Clemens, E Bridie
Douek, Daniel C
van Baarle, Debbie
Thomas, Paul G
Price, David A
Sewell, Andrew K
Chudakov, Dmitriy M
MetadataShow full item record
TitleVDJdb: a curated database of T-cell receptor sequences with known antigen specificity.
Published inNucleic Acids Res 2018; 46(D1):D419-27
PubliekssamenvattingThe ability to decode antigen specificities encapsulated in the sequences of rearranged T-cell receptor (TCR) genes is critical for our understanding of the adaptive immune system and promises significant advances in the field of translational medicine. Recent developments in high-throughput sequencing methods (immune repertoire sequencing technology, or RepSeq) and single-cell RNA sequencing technology have allowed us to obtain huge numbers of TCR sequences from donor samples and link them to T-cell phenotypes. However, our ability to annotate these TCR sequences still lags behind, owing to the enormous diversity of the TCR repertoire and the scarcity of available data on T-cell specificities. In this paper, we present VDJdb, a database that stores and aggregates the results of published T-cell specificity assays and provides a universal platform that couples antigen specificities with TCR sequences. We demonstrate that VDJdb is a versatile instrument for the annotation of TCR repertoire data, enabling a concatenated view of antigen-specific TCR sequence motifs. VDJdb can be accessed at https://vdjdb.cdr3.net and https://github.com/antigenomics/vdjdb-db.
- STCRDab: the structural T-cell receptor database.
- Authors: Leem J, de Oliveira SHP, Krawczyk K, Deane CM
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 4
- VDJdb in 2019: database extension, new analysis infrastructure and a T-cell receptor motif compendium.
- Authors: Bagaev DV, Vroomans RMA, Samir J, Stervbo U, Rius C, Dolton G, Greenshields-Watson A, Attaf M, Egorov ES, Zvyagin IV, Babel N, Cole DK, Godkin AJ, Sewell AK, Kesmir C, Chudakov DM, Luciani F, Shugay M
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 8
- TCRmodel: high resolution modeling of T cell receptors from sequence.
- Authors: Gowthaman R, Pierce BG
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 2
- Structural and dynamic control of T-cell receptor specificity, cross-reactivity, and binding mechanism.
- Authors: Baker BM, Scott DR, Blevins SJ, Hawse WF
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Analysis of peptide binding patterns in different major histocompatibility complex/T cell receptor complexes using pigeon cytochrome c-specific T cell hybridomas. Evidence that a single peptide binds major histocompatibility complex in different conformations.
- Authors: Bhayani H, Paterson Y
- Issue date: 1989 Nov 1