2015/16 I-MOVE/I-MOVE+ multicentre case-control study in Europe: Moderate vaccine effectiveness estimates against influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 and low estimates against lineage-mismatched influenza B among children.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Horváth, Judit Krisztina
Višekruna Vučina, Vesna
van der Werf, Sylvie
O Donnell, Joan
Kurečić Filipović, Sanja
MetadataShow full item record
Title2015/16 I-MOVE/I-MOVE+ multicentre case-control study in Europe: Moderate vaccine effectiveness estimates against influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 and low estimates against lineage-mismatched influenza B among children.
Published inInfluenza Other Respir viruses 2018; 12(4):423-37
PubliekssamenvattingDuring the 2015/16 influenza season in Europe, the cocirculating influenza viruses were A(H1N1)pdm09 and B/Victoria, which was antigenically distinct from the B/Yamagata component in the trivalent influenza vaccine.
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Influenza and other respiratory viruses
- The European I-MOVE Multicentre 2013-2014 Case-Control Study. Homogeneous moderate influenza vaccine effectiveness against A(H1N1)pdm09 and heterogenous results by country against A(H3N2).
- Authors: Valenciano M, Kissling E, Reuss A, Jiménez-Jorge S, Horváth JK, Donnell JM, Pitigoi D, Machado A, Pozo F, I-MOVE Multicentre Case Control Study Team.
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 4
- Vaccine effectiveness in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza in primary care patients in a season of co-circulation of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09, B and drifted A(H3N2), I-MOVE Multicentre Case-Control Study, Europe 2014/15.
- Authors: Valenciano M, Kissling E, Reuss A, Rizzo C, Gherasim A, Horváth JK, Domegan L, Pitigoi D, Machado A, Paradowska-Stankiewicz IA, Bella A, Larrauri A, Ferenczi A, Joan O´Donell., Lazar M, Pechirra P, Korczyńska MR, Pozo F, Moren A, I-MOVE multicentre case-control team.
- Issue date: 2016
- Moderate influenza vaccine effectiveness against influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus and low effectiveness against A(H3N2) virus among older adults during 2013-2014 influenza season in Beijing, China.
- Authors: Zhang L, Pan Y, Ma C, Duan W, Sun Y, Wu S, Zhang M, Tian Y, Zheng Y, Yang P, Wang Q
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 3
- Influenza vaccine effectiveness estimates in Europe in a season with three influenza type/subtypes circulating: the I-MOVE multicentre case-control study, influenza season 2012/13.
- Authors: Kissling E, Valenciano M, Buchholz U, Larrauri A, Cohen JM, Nunes B, Rogalska J, Pitigoi D, Paradowska-Stankiewicz I, Reuss A, Jiménez-Jorge S, Daviaud I, Guiomar R, O'Donnell J, Necula G, Głuchowska M, Moren A
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 13
- Beyond Antigenic Match: Possible Agent-Host and Immuno-epidemiological Influences on Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness During the 2015-2016 Season in Canada.
- Authors: Skowronski DM, Chambers C, Sabaiduc S, De Serres G, Winter AL, Dickinson JA, Gubbay JB, Drews SJ, Martineau C, Charest H, Krajden M, Bastien N, Li Y
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 19