Estimates of global seasonal influenza-associated respiratory mortality: a modelling study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsIuliano, A Danielle
Roguski, Katherine M
Chang, Howard H
Muscatello, David J
Gran, Jon Michael
Cowling, Benjamin J
Ang, Li Wei
van Asten, Liselotte
Pereira da Silva, Susana
Bresee, Joseph S
MetadataShow full item record
TitleEstimates of global seasonal influenza-associated respiratory mortality: a modelling study.
Published inLancet 2018; 391(10127):1285-300
PubliekssamenvattingEstimates of influenza-associated mortality are important for national and international decision making on public health priorities. Previous estimates of 250 000-500 000 annual influenza deaths are outdated. We updated the estimated number of global annual influenza-associated respiratory deaths using country-specific influenza-associated excess respiratory mortality estimates from 1999-2015.
- Influenza-associated excess respiratory mortality in China, 2010-15: a population-based study.
- Authors: Li L, Liu Y, Wu P, Peng Z, Wang X, Chen T, Wong JYT, Yang J, Bond HS, Wang L, Lau YC, Zheng J, Feng S, Qin Y, Fang VJ, Jiang H, Lau EHY, Liu S, Qi J, Zhang J, Yang J, He Y, Zhou M, Cowling BJ, Feng L, Yu H
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Global mortality associated with seasonal influenza epidemics: New burden estimates and predictors from the GLaMOR Project.
- Authors: Paget J, Spreeuwenberg P, Charu V, Taylor RJ, Iuliano AD, Bresee J, Simonsen L, Viboud C, Global Seasonal Influenza-associated Mortality Collaborator Network and GLaMOR Collaborating Teams*.
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Estimated global mortality associated with the first 12 months of 2009 pandemic influenza A H1N1 virus circulation: a modelling study.
- Authors: Dawood FS, Iuliano AD, Reed C, Meltzer MI, Shay DK, Cheng PY, Bandaranayake D, Breiman RF, Brooks WA, Buchy P, Feikin DR, Fowler KB, Gordon A, Hien NT, Horby P, Huang QS, Katz MA, Krishnan A, Lal R, Montgomery JM, Mølbak K, Pebody R, Presanis AM, Razuri H, Steens A, Tinoco YO, Wallinga J, Yu H, Vong S, Bresee J, Widdowson MA
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Global, regional, and national age-sex-specific mortality for 282 causes of death in 195 countries and territories, 1980-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- Authors: GBD 2017 Causes of Death Collaborators.
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 10
- Global, regional, and national age-sex specific all-cause and cause-specific mortality for 240 causes of death, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.
- Authors: GBD 2013 Mortality and Causes of Death Collaborators.
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 10