Population-level impact, herd immunity, and elimination after human papillomavirus vaccination: a systematic review and meta-analysis of predictions from transmission-dynamic models.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Bogaards, Johannes A
Smith, Megan A
Chesson, Harrell W
Burger, Emily A
Choi, Yoon H
De Blasio, Birgitte Freiesleben
De Vlas, Sake J
Hontelez, Jan A C
Jepsen, Martin R
Kim, Jane J
Matthijsse, Suzette M
Shafer, Leigh Anne
Tully, Stephen P
Turner, Hugo C
MetadataShow full item record
TitlePopulation-level impact, herd immunity, and elimination after human papillomavirus vaccination: a systematic review and meta-analysis of predictions from transmission-dynamic models.
Published inLancet Public Health 2016; 1(1):e8-17
PubliekssamenvattingModelling studies have been widely used to inform human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination policy decisions; however, many models exist and it is not known whether they produce consistent predictions of population-level effectiveness and herd effects. We did a systematic review and meta-analysis of model predictions of the long-term population-level effectiveness of vaccination against HPV 16, 18, 6, and 11 infection in women and men, to examine the variability in predicted herd effects, incremental benefit of vaccinating boys, and potential for HPV-vaccine-type elimination.
- Impact of HPV vaccination and cervical screening on cervical cancer elimination: a comparative modelling analysis in 78 low-income and lower-middle-income countries.
- Authors: Brisson M, Kim JJ, Canfell K, Drolet M, Gingras G, Burger EA, Martin D, Simms KT, Bénard É, Boily MC, Sy S, Regan C, Keane A, Caruana M, Nguyen DTN, Smith MA, Laprise JF, Jit M, Alary M, Bray F, Fidarova E, Elsheikh F, Bloem PJN, Broutet N, Hutubessy R
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 22
- Population-level impact and herd effects following human papillomavirus vaccination programmes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Drolet M, Bénard É, Boily MC, Ali H, Baandrup L, Bauer H, Beddows S, Brisson J, Brotherton JM, Cummings T, Donovan B, Fairley CK, Flagg EW, Johnson AM, Kahn JA, Kavanagh K, Kjaer SK, Kliewer EV, Lemieux-Mellouki P, Markowitz L, Mboup A, Mesher D, Niccolai L, Oliphant J, Pollock KG, Soldan K, Sonnenberg P, Tabrizi SN, Tanton C, Brisson M
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Modelling multi-site transmission of the human papillomavirus and its impact on vaccination effectiveness.
- Authors: Lemieux-Mellouki P, Drolet M, Jit M, Gingras G, Brisson M
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Characteristics of a cluster-randomized phase IV human papillomavirus vaccination effectiveness trial.
- Authors: Lehtinen M, Apter D, Baussano I, Eriksson T, Natunen K, Paavonen J, Vänskä S, Bi D, David MP, Datta S, Struyf F, Jenkins D, Pukkala E, Garnett G, Dubin G
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 3
- Population-level impact and herd effects following the introduction of human papillomavirus vaccination programmes: updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Drolet M, Bénard É, Pérez N, Brisson M, HPV Vaccination Impact Study Group.
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 10