Population-level impact, herd immunity, and elimination after human papillomavirus vaccination: a systematic review and meta-analysis of predictions from transmission-dynamic models.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Bogaards, Johannes A
Smith, Megan A
Chesson, Harrell W
Burger, Emily A
Choi, Yoon H
De Blasio, Birgitte Freiesleben
De Vlas, Sake J
Hontelez, Jan A C
Jepsen, Martin R
Kim, Jane J
Matthijsse, Suzette M
Shafer, Leigh Anne
Tully, Stephen P
Turner, Hugo C
MetadataShow full item record
TitlePopulation-level impact, herd immunity, and elimination after human papillomavirus vaccination: a systematic review and meta-analysis of predictions from transmission-dynamic models.
Published inLancet Public Health 2016; 1(1):e8-17
PubliekssamenvattingModelling studies have been widely used to inform human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination policy decisions; however, many models exist and it is not known whether they produce consistent predictions of population-level effectiveness and herd effects. We did a systematic review and meta-analysis of model predictions of the long-term population-level effectiveness of vaccination against HPV 16, 18, 6, and 11 infection in women and men, to examine the variability in predicted herd effects, incremental benefit of vaccinating boys, and potential for HPV-vaccine-type elimination.
- Population-level impact and herd effects following human papillomavirus vaccination programmes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Drolet M, Bénard É, Boily MC, Ali H, Baandrup L, Bauer H, Beddows S, Brisson J, Brotherton JM, Cummings T, Donovan B, Fairley CK, Flagg EW, Johnson AM, Kahn JA, Kavanagh K, Kjaer SK, Kliewer EV, Lemieux-Mellouki P, Markowitz L, Mboup A, Mesher D, Niccolai L, Oliphant J, Pollock KG, Soldan K, Sonnenberg P, Tabrizi SN, Tanton C, Brisson M
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Population-level impact and herd effects following the introduction of human papillomavirus vaccination programmes: updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Drolet M, Bénard É, Pérez N, Brisson M, HPV Vaccination Impact Study Group.
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 10
- Modelling multi-site transmission of the human papillomavirus and its impact on vaccination effectiveness.
- Authors: Lemieux-Mellouki P, Drolet M, Jit M, Gingras G, Brisson M
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Characteristics of a cluster-randomized phase IV human papillomavirus vaccination effectiveness trial.
- Authors: Lehtinen M, Apter D, Baussano I, Eriksson T, Natunen K, Paavonen J, Vänskä S, Bi D, David MP, Datta S, Struyf F, Jenkins D, Pukkala E, Garnett G, Dubin G
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 3
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of HPV vaccination strategies for adolescent girls and boys in the UK.
- Authors: Datta S, Pink J, Medley GF, Petrou S, Staniszewska S, Underwood M, Sonnenberg P, Keeling MJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 24