Comparison of prognostic models to predict the occurrence of colorectal cancer in asymptomatic individuals: a systematic literature review and external validation in the EPIC and UK Biobank prospective cohort studies.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Muller, David C
Moons, Karel G M
Cross, Amanda J
Peeters, Petra H M
Huerta, Jose Maria
Barricarte Gurrea, Aurelio
Bradbury, Kathryn E
Van Guelpen, Bethany
Gunter, Marc J
Aleksandrova, Krasimira Jekova
MetadataShow full item record
TitleComparison of prognostic models to predict the occurrence of colorectal cancer in asymptomatic individuals: a systematic literature review and external validation in the EPIC and UK Biobank prospective cohort studies.
Published inGut 2019; 68(4):672-83
PubliekssamenvattingTo systematically identify and validate published colorectal cancer risk prediction models that do not require invasive testing in two large population-based prospective cohorts.
- External validation of risk prediction models for incident colorectal cancer using UK Biobank.
- Authors: Usher-Smith JA, Harshfield A, Saunders CL, Sharp SJ, Emery J, Walter FM, Muir K, Griffin SJ
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 6
- External Validation of Risk Prediction Models Incorporating Common Genetic Variants for Incident Colorectal Cancer Using UK Biobank.
- Authors: Saunders CL, Kilian B, Thompson DJ, McGeoch LJ, Griffin SJ, Antoniou AC, Emery JD, Walter FM, Dennis J, Yang X, Usher-Smith JA
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- The added value of genetic information in colorectal cancer risk prediction models: development and evaluation in the UK Biobank prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Smith T, Gunter MJ, Tzoulaki I, Muller DC
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Comparative performance of lung cancer risk models to define lung screening eligibility in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Robbins HA, Alcala K, Swerdlow AJ, Schoemaker MJ, Wareham N, Travis RC, Crosbie PAJ, Callister M, Baldwin DR, Landy R, Johansson M
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- Development and validation of a lifestyle-based model for colorectal cancer risk prediction: the LiFeCRC score.
- Authors: Aleksandrova K, Reichmann R, Kaaks R, Jenab M, Bueno-de-Mesquita HB, Dahm CC, Eriksen AK, Tjønneland A, Artaud F, Boutron-Ruault MC, Severi G, Hüsing A, Trichopoulou A, Karakatsani A, Peppa E, Panico S, Masala G, Grioni S, Sacerdote C, Tumino R, Elias SG, May AM, Borch KB, Sandanger TM, Skeie G, Sánchez MJ, Huerta JM, Sala N, Gurrea AB, Quirós JR, Amiano P, Berntsson J, Drake I, van Guelpen B, Harlid S, Key T, Weiderpass E, Aglago EK, Cross AJ, Tsilidis KK, Riboli E, Gunter MJ
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 4