Alcoholic beverage preference and diabetes incidence across Europe: the Consortium on Health and Ageing Network of Cohorts in Europe and the United States (CHANCES) project.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
O'Doherty, M G
Ordóñez-Mena, J M
de Gaetano, G
Kiefte-De Jong, J C
Franco, O H
Spijkerman, A M W
Feskens, E J M
MetadataShow full item record
TitleAlcoholic beverage preference and diabetes incidence across Europe: the Consortium on Health and Ageing Network of Cohorts in Europe and the United States (CHANCES) project.
Published inEur J Clin Nutr 2017; 71:659-6
PubliekssamenvattingIt is unknown if wine, beer and spirit intake lead to a similar association with diabetes. We studied the association between alcoholic beverage preference and type 2 diabetes incidence in persons who reported to consume alcohol.
- Alcoholic Beverage Preference and Dietary Habits in Elderly across Europe: Analyses within the Consortium on Health and Ageing: Network of Cohorts in Europe and the United States (CHANCES) Project.
- Authors: Sluik D, Jankovic N, O'Doherty MG, Geelen A, Schöttker B, Rolandsson O, Kiefte-de Jong JC, Ferrieres J, Bamia C, Fransen HP, Boer JM, Eriksson S, Martínez B, Huerta JM, Kromhout D, de Groot LC, Franco OH, Trichopoulou A, Boffetta P, Kee F, Feskens EJ
- Issue date: 2016
- Alcoholic beverage preference and diet in a representative Dutch population: the Dutch national food consumption survey 2007-2010.
- Authors: Sluik D, van Lee L, Geelen A, Feskens EJ
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Alcoholic beverage preference, 29-year mortality, and quality of life in men in old age.
- Authors: Strandberg TE, Strandberg AY, Salomaa VV, Pitkälä K, Tilvis RS, Miettinen TA
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Alcohol consumption and risk of type 2 diabetes in European men and women: influence of beverage type and body size The EPIC-InterAct study.
- Authors: Beulens JW, van der Schouw YT, Bergmann MM, Rohrmann S, Schulze MB, Buijsse B, Grobbee DE, Arriola L, Cauchi S, Tormo MJ, Allen NE, van der A DL, Balkau B, Boeing H, Clavel-Chapelon F, de Lauzon-Guillan B, Franks P, Froguel P, Gonzales C, Halkjaer J, Huerta JM, Kaaks R, Key TJ, Khaw KT, Krogh V, Molina-Montes E, Nilsson P, Overvad K, Palli D, Panico S, Ramón Quirós J, Rolandsson O, Romieu I, Romaguera D, Sacerdote C, Sánchez MJ, Spijkerman AM, Teucher B, Tjonneland A, Tumino R, Sharp S, Forouhi NG, Langenberg C, Feskens EJ, Riboli E, Wareham NJ, InterAct Consortium.
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Amount and type of alcohol consumption and missing teeth among community-dwelling older adults: findings from the Copenhagen Oral Health Senior study.
- Authors: Heegaard K, Avlund K, Holm-Pedersen P, Hvidtfeldt UA, Bardow A, Grønbaek M
- Issue date: 2011 Fall