Case of seasonal reassortant A(H1N2) influenza virus infection, the Netherlands, March 2018.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Swaan, Corien M
van den Brink, Sharon
Wijsman, Lisa A
Voordouw, Bettie Cg
Donker, Gé A
Dorigo-Zetsma, Wendelien W
van Boven, Michiel
Haverkate, Manon R
van Dissel, Jaap T
Koopmans, Marion Pg
Bestebroer, Theo M
Fouchier, Ron Am
MetadataShow full item record
TitleCase of seasonal reassortant A(H1N2) influenza virus infection, the Netherlands, March 2018.
Published inEuro Surveill 2018; 23(15)
PubliekssamenvattingA seasonal reassortant A(H1N2) influenza virus harbouring genome segments from seasonal influenza viruses A(H1N1)pdm09 (HA and NS) and A(H3N2) (PB2, PB1, PA, NP, NA and M) was identified in March 2018 in a 19-months-old patient with influenza-like illness (ILI) who presented to a general practitioner participating in the routine sentinel surveillance of ILI in the Netherlands. The patient recovered fully. Further epidemiological and virological investigation did not reveal additional cases.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin
- A case of reassortant seasonal influenza A(H1N2) virus, Denmark, April 2019.
- Authors: Trebbien R, Koch A, Nielsen L, Kur DK, Westerström P, Krause TG
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Novel influenza A(H1N2) seasonal reassortant identified in a patient sample, Sweden, January 2019.
- Authors: Wiman Å, Enkirch T, Carnahan A, Böttiger B, Hagey TS, Hagstam P, Fält R, Brytting M
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Molecular characterization of a novel reassortant H1N2 influenza virus containing genes from the 2009 pandemic human H1N1 virus in swine from eastern China.
- Authors: Peng X, Wu H, Xu L, Peng X, Cheng L, Jin C, Xie T, Lu X, Wu N
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Whole-Genome Characterization of a Novel Human Influenza A(H1N2) Virus Variant, Brazil.
- Authors: Resende PC, Born PS, Matos AR, Motta FC, Caetano BC, Debur MD, Riediger IN, Brown D, Siqueira MM
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Severe cases of seasonal influenza and detection of seasonal A(H1N2) in Russia in 2018-2019.
- Authors: Kolosova NP, Ilyicheva TN, Danilenko AV, Svyatchenko SV, Goncharova NI, Bulanovich JA, Torzhkova PY, Durymanov AG, Gudymo AS, Shvalov AN, Susloparov IM, Tregubchak TV, Gavrilova EV, Maksyutov RA, Ryzhikov AB
- Issue date: 2020 Sep