Mitochondrial DNA copy number variation, leukocyte telomere length, and breast cancer risk in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Bueno-de-Mesquita, H B As
Peeters, Petra H
Travis, Ruth C
MetadataShow full item record
TitleMitochondrial DNA copy number variation, leukocyte telomere length, and breast cancer risk in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) study.
Published inBreast Cancer Res 2018; 20(1):29
PubliekssamenvattingLeukocyte telomere length (LTL) and mitochondrial genome (mtDNA) copy number and deletions have been proposed as risk markers for various cancer types, including breast cancer (BC).
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to Breast cancer research : BCR
- Combined Impact of Telomere Length and Mitochondrial DNA Copy Number on Cognitive Function in Community-Dwelling Very Old Adults.
- Authors: Lee JY, Kim JH, Lee DC
- Issue date: 2017
- Mitochondrial DNA Copy Number in Peripheral Blood Cells and Risk of Developing Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Lemnrau A, Brook MN, Fletcher O, Coulson P, Tomczyk K, Jones M, Ashworth A, Swerdlow A, Orr N, Garcia-Closas M
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 15
- Leukocyte mitochondrial DNA copy number as a potential biomarker indicating poor outcome in biliary atresia and its association with oxidative DNA damage and telomere length.
- Authors: Udomsinprasert W, Poovorawan Y, Chongsrisawat V, Vejchapipat P, Jittikoon J, Honsawek S
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Telomere length in peripheral blood lymphocytes related to genetic variation in telomerase, prognosis and clinicopathological features in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Kroupa M, Rachakonda S, Vymetalkova V, Tomasova K, Liska V, Vodenkova S, Cumova A, Rossnerova A, Vodickova L, Hemminki K, Soucek P, Kumar R, Vodicka P
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 31
- Mitochondrial DNA Copy-Number Variation and Pancreatic Cancer Risk in the Prospective EPIC Cohort.
- Authors: Gentiluomo M, Katzke VA, Kaaks R, Tjønneland A, Severi G, Perduca V, Boutron-Ruault MC, Weiderpass E, Ferrari P, Johnson T, Schulze MB, Bergmann M, Trichopoulou A, Karakatsani A, La Vecchia C, Palli D, Grioni S, Panico S, Tumino R, Sacerdote C, Bueno-de-Mesquita B, Vermeulen R, Sandanger TM, Quirós JR, Rodriguez-Barranco M, Amiano P, Colorado-Yohar S, Ardanaz E, Sund M, Khaw KT, Wareham NJ, Schmidt JA, Jakszyn P, Morelli L, Canzian F, Campa D
- Issue date: 2020 Mar