Safety and immunogenicity of fractional dose intradermal injection of two quadrivalent conjugated meningococcal vaccines.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
TitleSafety and immunogenicity of fractional dose intradermal injection of two quadrivalent conjugated meningococcal vaccines.
Published inVaccine 2018; advance online publication (ahead of print)
PubliekssamenvattingVaccination with conjugated meningococcal vaccines is the best way to prevent invasive meningococcal disease. Changes in serogroup epidemiology have led to the inclusion of quadrivalent vaccines in the national immunization programs of several countries, but vaccines are frequently in short supply. Intradermal administration has the potential to increase vaccine availability through dose reduction, without sacrificing efficacy. It has never before been investigated for glycoconjugate meningococcal vaccines.
- Immunogenicity and safety of a quadrivalent meningococcal serogroups A, C, W-135 and Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (MenACWY-TT) administered to adults aged 56 Years and older: results of an open-label, randomized, controlled trial.
- Authors: Dbaibo G, El-Ayoubi N, Ghanem S, Hajar F, Bianco V, Miller JM, Mesaros N
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Immunogenicity, Safety and Antibody Persistence of a Booster Dose of Quadrivalent Meningococcal ACWY-tetanus Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine Compared with Monovalent Meningococcal Serogroup C Vaccine Administered Four Years After Primary Vaccination Using the Same Vaccines.
- Authors: Vesikari T, Forsten A, Bianco V, Van der Wielen M, Miller JM
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Long-term immunogenicity and safety after a single dose of the quadrivalent meningococcal serogroups A, C, W, and Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine in adolescents and adults: 5-year follow-up of an open, randomized trial.
- Authors: Borja-Tabora CF, Montalban C, Memish ZA, Boutriau D, Kolhe D, Miller JM, Van der Wielen M
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 6
- Immunogenicity and Safety of a Quadrivalent Meningococcal ACWY-tetanus Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine 6 Years After MenC Priming as Toddlers.
- Authors: Nolan T, Booy R, Marshall HS, Richmond P, Nissen M, Ziegler JB, Baine Y, Traskine M, Jastorff A, Van der Wielen M
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Safety and immunogenicity of a booster dose of meningococcal (groups A, C, W, and Y) polysaccharide diphtheria toxoid conjugate vaccine.
- Authors: Robertson CA, Greenberg DP, Hedrick J, Pichichero M, Decker MD, Saunders M
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 17