Heterogeneity of Colorectal Cancer Risk Factors by Anatomical Subsite in 10 European Countries: A Multinational Cohort Study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Ward, Heather A
Rothwell, Joseph A
Borch, Kristin Benjaminsen
Dahm, Christina C
Huerta, José M
Quirós, J Ramón
Bradbury, Kathryn E
La Vecchia, Carlo
Peeters, Petra H
Cross, Amanda J
Gunter, Marc J
MetadataShow full item record
TitleHeterogeneity of Colorectal Cancer Risk Factors by Anatomical Subsite in 10 European Countries: A Multinational Cohort Study.
Published inClin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2019; 17(7):1323-31
PubliekssamenvattingColorectal cancer located at different anatomical subsites may have distinct etiologies and risk factors. Previous studies that have examined this hypothesis have yielded inconsistent results, possibly because most have been of insufficient size to identify heterogeneous associations with precision.
- A Comprehensive Model of Colorectal Cancer by Risk Factor Status and Subsite Using Data From the Nurses' Health Study.
- Authors: Wei EK, Colditz GA, Giovannucci EL, Wu K, Glynn RJ, Fuchs CS, Stampfer M, Willett W, Ogino S, Rosner B
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 1
- Radiation risk of incident colorectal cancer by anatomical site among atomic bomb survivors: 1958-2009.
- Authors: Sugiyama H, Misumi M, Brenner A, Grant EJ, Sakata R, Sadakane A, Utada M, Preston DL, Mabuchi K, Ozasa K
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 15
- Dietary Patterns and Risk of Colorectal Cancer: Analysis by Tumor Location and Molecular Subtypes.
- Authors: Mehta RS, Song M, Nishihara R, Drew DA, Wu K, Qian ZR, Fung TT, Hamada T, Masugi Y, da Silva A, Shi Y, Li W, Gu M, Willett WC, Fuchs CS, Giovannucci EL, Ogino S, Chan AT
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and subsite-specific colorectal cancer incidence in the Iowa women's health study.
- Authors: Mahipal A, Anderson KE, Limburg PJ, Folsom AR
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Body size and risk of colon and rectal cancer in the European Prospective Investigation Into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC).
- Authors: Pischon T, Lahmann PH, Boeing H, Friedenreich C, Norat T, Tjønneland A, Halkjaer J, Overvad K, Clavel-Chapelon F, Boutron-Ruault MC, Guernec G, Bergmann MM, Linseisen J, Becker N, Trichopoulou A, Trichopoulos D, Sieri S, Palli D, Tumino R, Vineis P, Panico S, Peeters PH, Bueno-de-Mesquita HB, Boshuizen HC, Van Guelpen B, Palmqvist R, Berglund G, Gonzalez CA, Dorronsoro M, Barricarte A, Navarro C, Martinez C, Quirós JR, Roddam A, Allen N, Bingham S, Khaw KT, Ferrari P, Kaaks R, Slimani N, Riboli E
- Issue date: 2006 Jul 5