Individual variation in temporal relationships between exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields and non-specific physical symptoms: A new approach in studying 'electrosensitivity'.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsBogers, R P
van Gils, A
Clahsen, S C S
van Kamp, I
Rosmalen, J G M
Bolte, J F B
MetadataShow full item record
TitleIndividual variation in temporal relationships between exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields and non-specific physical symptoms: A new approach in studying 'electrosensitivity'.
Published inEnviron Int 2018; 121(1):297-307
PubliekssamenvattingEveryday exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) emitted from wireless devices such as mobile phones and base stations, radio and television transmitters is ubiquitous. Some people attribute non-specific physical symptoms (NSPS) such as headache and fatigue to exposure to RF-EMF. Most previous laboratory studies or studies that analyzed populations at a group level did not find evidence of an association between RF-EMF exposure and NSPS.
- Ecological momentary assessment study of exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields and non-specific physical symptoms with self-declared electrosensitives.
- Authors: Bolte JFB, Clahsen S, Vercruijsse W, Houtveen JH, Schipper CMA, van Kamp I, Bogers R
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Spatial and temporal variability of personal environmental exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields in children in Europe.
- Authors: Birks LE, Struchen B, Eeftens M, van Wel L, Huss A, Gajšek P, Kheifets L, Gallastegi M, Dalmau-Bueno A, Estarlich M, Fernandez MF, Meder IK, Ferrero A, Jiménez-Zabala A, Torrent M, Vrijkotte TGM, Cardis E, Olsen J, Valič B, Vermeulen R, Vrijheid M, Röösli M, Guxens M
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Actual and perceived exposure to electromagnetic fields and non-specific physical symptoms: an epidemiological study based on self-reported data and electronic medical records.
- Authors: Baliatsas C, Bolte J, Yzermans J, Kelfkens G, Hooiveld M, Lebret E, van Kamp I
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Characterisation of personal exposure to environmental radiofrequency electromagnetic fields in Albacete (Spain) and assessment of risk perception.
- Authors: Ramirez-Vazquez R, Gonzalez-Rubio J, Arribas E, Najera A
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Personal exposure to radio-frequency electromagnetic fields in Europe: Is there a generation gap?
- Authors: Eeftens M, Struchen B, Birks LE, Cardis E, Estarlich M, Fernandez MF, Gajšek P, Gallastegi M, Huss A, Kheifets L, Meder IK, Olsen J, Torrent M, Trček T, Valič B, Vermeulen R, Vrijheid M, van Wel L, Guxens M, Röösli M
- Issue date: 2018 Dec