Distribution of serotypes and patterns of antimicrobial resistance among commensal Streptococcus pneumoniae in nine European countries.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsYahiaoui, Rachid Y
Bootsma, Hester J
den Heijer, Casper D J
Pluister, Gerlinde N
John Paget, W
Stobberingh, Ellen E
MetadataShow full item record
TitleDistribution of serotypes and patterns of antimicrobial resistance among commensal Streptococcus pneumoniae in nine European countries.
Published inBMC Infect Dis 2018; 18(1):440
PubliekssamenvattingStreptococcus pneumoniae is a commensal of the human upper respiratory tract and a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. This paper presents the distribution of serotypes and antimicrobial resistance in commensal S. pneumoniae strains cultured from healthy carriers older than four years of age in nine European countries.
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Archived with thanks to BMC infectious diseases
- Using a practical molecular capsular serotype prediction strategy to investigate Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype distribution and antimicrobial resistance in Chinese local hospitalized children.
- Authors: Jin P, Wu L, Oftadeh S, Kudinha T, Kong F, Zeng Q
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 26
- [Serotype distribution and antibiotic resistance of Streptococcus pneumoniae strains isolated from the adult patients in a Turkish üniversity hospital].
- Authors: Öksüz L, Gürler N
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Molecular characterization of penicillin non-susceptible Streptococcus pneumoniae isolated before and after pneumococcal conjugate vaccine implementation in Casablanca, Morocco.
- Authors: Diawara I, Barguigua A, Katfy K, Nayme K, Belabbes H, Timinouni M, Zerouali K, Elmdaghri N
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 4
- Serotypes, antimicrobial susceptibility, and molecular epidemiology of invasive and non-invasive Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates in paediatric patients after the introduction of 13-valent conjugate vaccine in a nationwide surveillance study conducted in Japan in 2012-2014.
- Authors: Nakano S, Fujisawa T, Ito Y, Chang B, Suga S, Noguchi T, Yamamoto M, Matsumura Y, Nagao M, Takakura S, Ohnishi M, Ihara T, Ichiyama S
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 2
- Serotype Distribution and Antimicrobial Resistance of Invasive and Noninvasive <i>Streptococcus pneumoniae</i> Isolates in Korea between 2014 and 2016.
- Authors: Park DC, Kim SH, Yong D, Suh IB, Kim YR, Yi J, Song W, Song SA, Moon HW, Lee HK, Park KU, Kim S, Jeong SH, Lee J, Jeong J, Kim YK, Lee M, Cho J, Kim JW, Shin KS, Hwang SH, Chung JW, Woo HI, Lee CH, Ryoo N, Chang CL, Kim HS, Kim J, Shin JH, Kim SH, Lee MK, Lee SG, Jang SJ, Lee K, Suh H, Sohn YH, Kwon MJ, Lee HJ, Hong KH, Woo KS, Park CM, Shin JH
- Issue date: 2019 Nov