Persistence of immune response following bivalent HPV vaccination: A follow-up study among girls routinely vaccinated with a two-dose schedule.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsSchurink-van 't Klooster, Tessa M
Schepp, Rutger M
van der Klis, Fiona R M
de Melker, Hester E
MetadataShow full item record
TitlePersistence of immune response following bivalent HPV vaccination: A follow-up study among girls routinely vaccinated with a two-dose schedule.
Published inVaccine 2018; 36(49):7580-7
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Immune Responses After 2 Versus 3 Doses of HPV Vaccination up to 4½ Years After Vaccination: An Observational Study Among Dutch Routinely Vaccinated Girls.
- Authors: Donken R, Schurink-Van't Klooster TM, Schepp RM, van der Klis FR, Knol MJ, Meijer CJ, de Melker HE
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 1
- Detection of systemic and mucosal HPV-specific IgG and IgA antibodies in adolescent girls one and two years after HPV vaccination.
- Authors: Scherpenisse M, Mollers M, Schepp RM, Meijer CJ, de Melker HE, Berbers GA, van der Klis FR
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Immunogenicity and HPV infection after one, two, and three doses of quadrivalent HPV vaccine in girls in India: a multicentre prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Sankaranarayanan R, Prabhu PR, Pawlita M, Gheit T, Bhatla N, Muwonge R, Nene BM, Esmy PO, Joshi S, Poli UR, Jivarajani P, Verma Y, Zomawia E, Siddiqi M, Shastri SS, Jayant K, Malvi SG, Lucas E, Michel A, Butt J, Vijayamma JM, Sankaran S, Kannan TP, Varghese R, Divate U, Thomas S, Joshi G, Willhauck-Fleckenstein M, Waterboer T, Müller M, Sehr P, Hingmire S, Kriplani A, Mishra G, Pimple S, Jadhav R, Sauvaget C, Tommasino M, Pillai MR, Indian HPV Vaccine Study Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Neutralizing and cross-neutralizing antibody titres induced by bivalent and quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccines in the target population of organized vaccination programmes.
- Authors: Barzon L, Squarzon L, Masiero S, Pacenti M, Marcati G, Mantelli B, Gabrielli L, Pascucci MG, Lazzarotto T, Caputo A, Palù G
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 15
- Immunogenicity assessment of HPV16/18 vaccine using the glutathione S-transferase L1 multiplex serology assay.
- Authors: Robbins HA, Waterboer T, Porras C, Kemp TJ, Pawlita M, Rodriguez AC, Wacholder S, Gonzalez P, Schiller JT, Lowy DR, Esser M, Matys K, Poncelet S, Herrero R, Hildesheim A, Pinto LA, Safaeian M
- Issue date: 2014