Comparison of two schedules of two-dose priming with the ten-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in Nepalese children: an open-label, randomised non-inferiority controlled trial.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Murdoch, David R
O'Brien, Katherine L
Kelly, Dominic F
Pollard, Andrew J
MetadataShow full item record
TitleComparison of two schedules of two-dose priming with the ten-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in Nepalese children: an open-label, randomised non-inferiority controlled trial.
Published inLancet Infect Dis 2019; 19(2):156-64
- Comparison of two-dose priming plus 9-month booster with a standard three-dose priming schedule for a ten-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in Nepalese infants: a randomised, controlled, open-label, non-inferiority trial.
- Authors: Hamaluba M, Kandasamy R, Upreti SR, Subedi GR, Shrestha S, Bhattarai S, Gurung M, Pradhan R, Voysey M, Gurung S, Pradhan S, Thapa AK, Maharjan R, Kiran U, Kerridge SA, Hinds J, van der Klis F, Snape MD, Murdoch DR, Kelly S, Kelly DF, Adhikari N, Thorson S, Pollard AJ
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine 13 delivered as one primary and one booster dose (1 + 1) compared with two primary doses and a booster (2 + 1) in UK infants: a multicentre, parallel group randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Goldblatt D, Southern J, Andrews NJ, Burbidge P, Partington J, Roalfe L, Valente Pinto M, Thalasselis V, Plested E, Richardson H, Snape MD, Miller E
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Inactivated poliovirus vaccine given alone or in a sequential schedule with bivalent oral poliovirus vaccine in Chilean infants: a randomised, controlled, open-label, phase 4, non-inferiority study.
- Authors: O'Ryan M, Bandyopadhyay AS, Villena R, Espinoza M, Novoa J, Weldon WC, Oberste MS, Self S, Borate BR, Asturias EJ, Clemens R, Orenstein W, Jimeno J, Rüttimann R, Costa Clemens SA, Chilean IPV/bOPV study group.
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Serotype-Specific IgG Antibody Waning after Pneumococcal Conjugate Primary Series Vaccinations with either the 10-Valent or the 13-Valent Vaccine.
- Authors: van Westen E, Knol MJ, Wijmenga-Monsuur AJ, Tcherniaeva I, Schouls LM, Sanders EAM, van Els CACM, Berbers GAM, Rots NY
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 11
- Immunogenicity of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine administered according to 4 different primary immunization schedules in infants: a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Spijkerman J, Veenhoven RH, Wijmenga-Monsuur AJ, Elberse KE, van Gageldonk PG, Knol MJ, de Melker HE, Sanders EA, Schouls LM, Berbers GA
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 4