Cost-effectiveness analysis of a multicentre randomized clinical trial comparing surgery with conservative management for recurrent and ongoing diverticulitis (DIRECT trial).
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
TitleCost-effectiveness analysis of a multicentre randomized clinical trial comparing surgery with conservative management for recurrent and ongoing diverticulitis (DIRECT trial).
Published inBr J Surg 2019; advance online publication (ahead of print)
- Surgery versus conservative management for recurrent and ongoing left-sided diverticulitis (DIRECT trial): an open-label, multicentre, randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: van de Wall BJM, Stam MAW, Draaisma WA, Stellato R, Bemelman WA, Boermeester MA, Broeders IAMJ, Belgers EJ, Toorenvliet BR, Prins HA, Consten ECJ, DIRECT trial collaborators.
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Long-term Outcome of Surgery Versus Conservative Management for Recurrent and Ongoing Complaints After an Episode of Diverticulitis: 5-year Follow-up Results of a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial (DIRECT-Trial).
- Authors: Bolkenstein HE, Consten ECJ, van der Palen J, van de Wall BJM, Broeders IAMJ, Bemelman WA, Lange JF, Boermeester MA, Draaisma WA, Dutch Diverticular Disease (3D) Collaborative Study Group.
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Clinical and economic evaluation of laparoscopic surgery compared with medical management for gastro-oesophageal reflux disease: 5-year follow-up of multicentre randomised trial (the REFLUX trial).
- Authors: Grant AM, Boachie C, Cotton SC, Faria R, Bojke L, Epstein DM, Ramsay CR, Corbacho B, Sculpher M, Krukowski ZH, Heading RC, Campbell MK, REFLUX trial group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- DIRECT trial. Diverticulitis recurrences or continuing symptoms: Operative versus conservative treatment. A multicenter randomised clinical trial.
- Authors: van de Wall BJ, Draaisma WA, Consten EC, van der Graaf Y, Otten MH, de Wit GA, van Stel HF, Gerhards MF, Wiezer MJ, Cense HA, Stockmann HB, Leijtens JW, Zimmerman DD, Belgers E, van Wagensveld BA, Sonneveld ED, Prins HA, Coene PP, Karsten TM, Klaase JM, Statius Muller MG, Crolla RM, Broeders IA, Dutch Diverticular Disease (3D) Collaborative Study Group.
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 6
- Randomised clinical trial, observational study and assessment of cost-effectiveness of the treatment of varicose veins (REACTIV trial).
- Authors: Michaels JA, Campbell WB, Brazier JE, Macintyre JB, Palfreyman SJ, Ratcliffe J, Rigby K
- Issue date: 2006 Apr