Prediction of individual life-years gained without cardiovascular events from lipid, blood pressure, glucose, and aspirin treatment based on data of more than 500 000 patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsBerkelmans, Gijs F N
Visseren, Frank L J
Wild, Sarah H
Davis, Barry R
Poulter, Neil R
Spijkerman, Annemieke M
Pressel, Sara L
Gupta, Ajay K
van der Schouw, Yvonne T
van der Graaf, Yolanda
Read, Stephanie H
Dorresteijn, Jannick A N
MetadataShow full item record
TitlePrediction of individual life-years gained without cardiovascular events from lipid, blood pressure, glucose, and aspirin treatment based on data of more than 500 000 patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Published inEur Heart J 2019; advance online publication (ahead of print)
- Development and Validation of a Model to Predict Absolute Vascular Risk Reduction by Moderate-Intensity Statin Therapy in Individual Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: The Anglo Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial, Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial, and Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study.
- Authors: Kaasenbrood L, Poulter NR, Sever PS, Colhoun HM, Livingstone SJ, Boekholdt SM, Pressel SL, Davis BR, van der Graaf Y, Visseren FL, CARDS, ALLHAT, and ASCOT Investigators.
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Outcomes of combined cardiovascular risk factor management strategies in type 2 diabetes: the ACCORD randomized trial.
- Authors: Margolis KL, O'Connor PJ, Morgan TM, Buse JB, Cohen RM, Cushman WC, Cutler JA, Evans GW, Gerstein HC, Grimm RH Jr, Lipkin EW, Narayan KM, Riddle MC Jr, Sood A, Goff DC Jr
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Development of a cardiovascular diseases risk prediction model and tools for Chinese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A population-based retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Wan EYF, Fong DYT, Fung CSC, Yu EYT, Chin WY, Chan AKC, Lam CLK
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- A Markov model of the cost-effectiveness of pharmacist care for diabetes in prevention of cardiovascular diseases: evidence from Kaiser Permanente Northern California.
- Authors: Yu J, Shah BM, Ip EJ, Chan J
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Estimating individual lifetime benefit and bleeding risk of adding rivaroxaban to aspirin for patients with stable cardiovascular disease: results from the COMPASS trial.
- Authors: de Vries TI, Eikelboom JW, Bosch J, Westerink J, Dorresteijn JAN, Alings M, Dyal L, Berkowitz SD, van der Graaf Y, Fox KAA, Visseren FLJ
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 7