Do generations differ in sports participation and physical activity over the life course? Evidence from multiple datasets.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Authorsvan Oostrom, Sandra H
Slobbe, Lany C J
van den Berg, Saskia W
Verschuren, W M Monique
Picavet, H Susan J
MetadataShow full item record
TitleDo generations differ in sports participation and physical activity over the life course? Evidence from multiple datasets.
Published inEur J Sport Sci 2019; advance online publication (ahead of print)
- Today's adult generations are less healthy than their predecessors: generation shifts in metabolic risk factors: the Doetinchem Cohort Study.
- Authors: Hulsegge G, Picavet HS, Blokstra A, Nooyens AC, Spijkerman AM, van der Schouw YT, Smit HA, Verschuren W
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Association between physical activity levels in mid-life with physical activity in old age: a 20-year tracking study in a prospective cohort.
- Authors: Aggio D, Papacosta O, Lennon L, Whincup P, Wannamethee G, Jefferis BJ
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 21
- Evaluation of the role of Care Sport Connectors in connecting primary care, sport, and physical activity, and residents' participation in the Netherlands: study protocol for a longitudinal multiple case study design.
- Authors: Smit E, Leenaars KE, Wagemakers MA, Molleman GR, Koelen MA, van der Velden J
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 23
- Relationship Between Sports Participation After Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction and 2-Year Patient-Reported Outcome Measures.
- Authors: MARS Group., Bigouette JP, Owen EC, Lantz BBA, Hoellrich RG, Huston LJ, Haas AK, Allen CR, Anderson AF, Cooper DE, DeBerardino TM, Dunn WR, Mann B, Spindler KP, Stuart MJ, Wright RW, Albright JP, Amendola AN, Andrish JT, Annunziata CC, Arciero RA, Bach BR Jr, Baker CL 3rd, Bartolozzi AR, Baumgarten KM, Bechler JR, Berg JH, Bernas GA, Brockmeier SF, Brophy RH, Bush-Joseph CA, Butler JB, Campbell JD, Carey JL, Carpenter JE, Cole BJ, Cooper JM, Cox CL, Creighton RA, Dahm DL, David TS, Flanigan DC, Frederick RW, Ganley TJ, Garofoli EA, Gatt CJ Jr, Gecha SR, Giffin JR, Hame SL, Hannafin JA, Harner CD, Harris NL Jr, Hechtman KS, Hershman EB, Hosea TM, Johnson DC, Johnson TS, Jones MH, Kaeding CC, Kamath GV, Klootwyk TE, Levy BA, Ma CB, Maiers GP 2nd, Marx RG, Matava MJ, Mathien GM, McAllister DR, McCarty EC, McCormack RG, Miller BS, Nissen CW, O'Neill DF, Owens BD, Parker RD, Purnell ML, Ramappa AJ, Rauh MA, Rettig AC, Sekiya JK, Shea KG, Sherman OH, Slauterbeck JR, Smith MV, Spang JT, Svoboda SJ LTC, Taft TN, Tenuta JJ, Tingstad EM, Vidal AF, Viskontas DG, White RA, Williams JS Jr, Wolcott ML, Wolf BR, York JJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- [Talking or doing? Gender differences in physical activity participation in Israel at the threshold of the 21st century].
- Authors: Chachashvili-Bololotin S, Lissitsa S, Galily Y
- Issue date: 2010 Jun