Prediction of individualized lifetime benefit from cholesterol lowering, blood pressure lowering, antithrombotic therapy, and smoking cessation in apparently healthy people.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsJaspers, Nicole E M
Blaha, Michael J
van der Schouw, Yvonne T
Wareham, Nicholas J
Geisel, Marie H
van der Graaf, Yolanda
Verschuren, W M Monique
Boer, Jolanda M A
Visseren, Frank L J
Dorresteijn, Jannick A N
MetadataShow full item record
TitlePrediction of individualized lifetime benefit from cholesterol lowering, blood pressure lowering, antithrombotic therapy, and smoking cessation in apparently healthy people.
Published inEur Heart J 2019; advance online publication (ahead of print)
- Prediction of individual life-years gained without cardiovascular events from lipid, blood pressure, glucose, and aspirin treatment based on data of more than 500 000 patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Berkelmans GFN, Gudbjörnsdottir S, Visseren FLJ, Wild SH, Franzen S, Chalmers J, Davis BR, Poulter NR, Spijkerman AM, Woodward M, Pressel SL, Gupta AK, van der Schouw YT, Svensson AM, van der Graaf Y, Read SH, Eliasson B, Dorresteijn JAN
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 7
- A cardiovascular risk prediction model for older people: Development and validation in a primary care population.
- Authors: van Bussel EF, Richard E, Busschers WB, Steyerberg EW, van Gool WA, Moll van Charante EP, Hoevenaar-Blom MP
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Estimating individual lifetime benefit and bleeding risk of adding rivaroxaban to aspirin for patients with stable cardiovascular disease: results from the COMPASS trial.
- Authors: de Vries TI, Eikelboom JW, Bosch J, Westerink J, Dorresteijn JAN, Alings M, Dyal L, Berkowitz SD, van der Graaf Y, Fox KAA, Visseren FLJ
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 7
- Personalized prediction of lifetime benefits with statin therapy for asymptomatic individuals: a modeling study.
- Authors: Ferket BS, van Kempen BJ, Heeringa J, Spronk S, Fleischmann KE, Nijhuis RL, Hofman A, Steyerberg EW, Hunink MG
- Issue date: 2012
- Residual cardiovascular risk reduction guided by lifetime benefit estimation in patients with symptomatic atherosclerotic disease: effectiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- Authors: Hageman SHJ, Dorresteijn JAN, Bots ML, Asselbergs FW, Westerink J, van der Meulen MP, Mosterd A, Visseren FLJ, Asselbergs FW, Nathoe HM, de Borst GJ, Bots ML, Geerlings MI, Emmelot MH, de Jong PA, Leiner T, Lely AT, van der Kaaij NP, Kappelle LJ, Ruigrok YM, Verhaar MC, Visseren FLJ, Westerink J
- Issue date: 2021 May 2