Intestinal antibody responses to a live oral poliovirus vaccine challenge among adults previously immunized with inactivated polio vaccine in Sweden.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsBrickley, Elizabeth B
Connor, Ruth I
Wieland-Alter, Wendy F
Collett, Marc S
van der Avoort, Harrie
Boesch, Austin W
Weiner, Joshua A
Ackerman, Margaret E
McKinlay, Mark A
Bandyopadhyay, Ananda S
Modlin, John F
Wright, Peter F
MetadataShow full item record
TitleIntestinal antibody responses to a live oral poliovirus vaccine challenge among adults previously immunized with inactivated polio vaccine in Sweden.
Published inBMJ Glob Health 2019; 4(4):e001613
- Vaccine-induced mucosal immunity to poliovirus: analysis of cohorts from an open-label, randomised controlled trial in Latin American infants.
- Authors: Wright PF, Connor RI, Wieland-Alter WF, Hoen AG, Boesch AW, Ackerman ME, Oberste MS, Gast C, Brickley EB, Asturias EJ, Rüttimann R, Bandyopadhyay AS
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Intestinal Immune Responses to Type 2 Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV) Challenge in Infants Previously Immunized With Bivalent OPV and Either High-Dose or Standard Inactivated Polio Vaccine.
- Authors: Brickley EB, Strauch CB, Wieland-Alter WF, Connor RI, Lin S, Weiner JA, Ackerman ME, Arita M, Oberste MS, Weldon WC, Sáez-Llorens X, Bandyopadhyay AS, Wright PF
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 17
- Humoral and intestinal immunity induced by new schedules of bivalent oral poliovirus vaccine and one or two doses of inactivated poliovirus vaccine in Latin American infants: an open-label randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Asturias EJ, Bandyopadhyay AS, Self S, Rivera L, Saez-Llorens X, Lopez E, Melgar M, Gaensbauer JT, Weldon WC, Oberste MS, Borate BR, Gast C, Clemens R, Orenstein W, O'Ryan G M, Jimeno J, Clemens SA, Ward J, Rüttimann R, Latin American IPV001BMG Study Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 9
- Effect of a single inactivated poliovirus vaccine dose on intestinal immunity against poliovirus in children previously given oral vaccine: an open-label, randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: John J, Giri S, Karthikeyan AS, Iturriza-Gomara M, Muliyil J, Abraham A, Grassly NC, Kang G
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 25
- Inactivated poliovirus vaccine given alone or in a sequential schedule with bivalent oral poliovirus vaccine in Chilean infants: a randomised, controlled, open-label, phase 4, non-inferiority study.
- Authors: O'Ryan M, Bandyopadhyay AS, Villena R, Espinoza M, Novoa J, Weldon WC, Oberste MS, Self S, Borate BR, Asturias EJ, Clemens R, Orenstein W, Jimeno J, Rüttimann R, Costa Clemens SA, Chilean IPV/bOPV study group.
- Issue date: 2015 Nov