Effectiveness of oseltamivir in reduction of complications and 30-day mortality in severe seasonal influenza infection.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsGroeneveld, Geert H
Marbus, Sierk D
de Vries, Jutte J C
Oosterheert, Jan Jelrik
van Dissel, Jaap T
de Boer, Mark G J
MetadataShow full item record
TitleEffectiveness of oseltamivir in reduction of complications and 30-day mortality in severe seasonal influenza infection.
Published inInt J Antimicrob Agents 2020; 56(5):106155
- Effectiveness of Oseltamivir in reducing 30-day readmissions and mortality among patients with severe seasonal influenza in Australian hospitalized patients.
- Authors: Sharma Y, Horwood C, Hakendorf P, Thompson C
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Oseltamivir shortens hospital stays of critically ill children hospitalized with seasonal influenza: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Coffin SE, Leckerman K, Keren R, Hall M, Localio R, Zaoutis TE
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Effectiveness of neuraminidase inhibitors in reducing mortality in patients admitted to hospital with influenza A H1N1pdm09 virus infection: a meta-analysis of individual participant data.
- Authors: Muthuri SG, Venkatesan S, Myles PR, Leonardi-Bee J, Al Khuwaitir TS, Al Mamun A, Anovadiya AP, Azziz-Baumgartner E, Báez C, Bassetti M, Beovic B, Bertisch B, Bonmarin I, Booy R, Borja-Aburto VH, Burgmann H, Cao B, Carratala J, Denholm JT, Dominguez SR, Duarte PA, Dubnov-Raz G, Echavarria M, Fanella S, Gao Z, Gérardin P, Giannella M, Gubbels S, Herberg J, Iglesias AL, Hoger PH, Hu X, Islam QT, Jiménez MF, Kandeel A, Keijzers G, Khalili H, Knight M, Kudo K, Kusznierz G, Kuzman I, Kwan AM, Amine IL, Langenegger E, Lankarani KB, Leo YS, Linko R, Liu P, Madanat F, Mayo-Montero E, McGeer A, Memish Z, Metan G, Mickiene A, Mikić D, Mohn KG, Moradi A, Nymadawa P, Oliva ME, Ozkan M, Parekh D, Paul M, Polack FP, Rath BA, Rodríguez AH, Sarrouf EB, Seale AC, Sertogullarindan B, Siqueira MM, Skręt-Magierło J, Stephan F, Talarek E, Tang JW, To KK, Torres A, Törün SH, Tran D, Uyeki TM, Van Zwol A, Vaudry W, Vidmar T, Yokota RT, Zarogoulidis P, PRIDE Consortium Investigators., Nguyen-Van-Tam JS
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Peramivir is as effective as oral oseltamivir in the treatment of severe seasonal influenza.
- Authors: Yoo JW, Choi SH, Huh JW, Lim CM, Koh Y, Hong SB
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Timing of oseltamivir administration and outcomes in hospitalized adults with pandemic 2009 influenza A(H1N1) virus infection.
- Authors: Viasus D, Paño-Pardo JR, Pachón J, Riera M, López-Medrano F, Payeras A, Fariñas MC, Moreno A, Rodríguez-Baño J, Oteo JA, Ortega L, Torre-Cisneros J, Segura F, Carratalà J, Novel Infl uenza A(H1N1) Study Group of the Spanish Network for Research in Infectious Diseases (REIPI).
- Issue date: 2011 Oct