Uptake of fetal aneuploidy screening after the introduction of the non-invasive prenatal test: a national population-based register study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Authorsvan der Meij, Karuna R M
de Groot-van Mooren, Maurike
Carbo, Ellen W S
Pieters, Mijntje J
Sistermans, Erik A
Cornel, Martina C
MetadataShow full item record
TitleUptake of fetal aneuploidy screening after the introduction of the non-invasive prenatal test: a national population-based register study.
Published inActa Obstet Gynecol Scan 2021; advance online publication (ahead of print)
- Introduction of non-invasive prenatal testing as a first-tier aneuploidy screening test: A survey among Dutch midwives about their role as counsellors.
- Authors: Martin L, Gitsels-van der Wal JT, de Boer MA, Vanstone M, Henneman L
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Trial by Dutch laboratories for evaluation of non-invasive prenatal testing. Part I-clinical impact.
- Authors: Oepkes D, Page-Christiaens GC, Bax CJ, Bekker MN, Bilardo CM, Boon EM, Schuring-Blom GH, Coumans AB, Faas BH, Galjaard RH, Go AT, Henneman L, Macville MV, Pajkrt E, Suijkerbuijk RF, Huijsdens-van Amsterdam K, Van Opstal D, Verweij EJ, Weiss MM, Sistermans EA, and for the Dutch NIPT Consortium.
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Genomics-based non-invasive prenatal testing for detection of fetal chromosomal aneuploidy in pregnant women.
- Authors: Badeau M, Lindsay C, Blais J, Nshimyumukiza L, Takwoingi Y, Langlois S, Légaré F, Giguère Y, Turgeon AF, Witteman W, Rousseau F
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 10
- Clinical performance of non-invasive prenatal served as a first-tier screening test for trisomy 21, 18, 13 and sex chromosome aneuploidy in a pilot city in China.
- Authors: Liu Y, Liu H, He Y, Xu W, Ma Q, He Y, Lei W, Chen G, He Z, Huang J, Liu J, Liu Y, Huang Q, Yu F
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 5
- TRIDENT-2: National Implementation of Genome-wide Non-invasive Prenatal Testing as a First-Tier Screening Test in the Netherlands.
- Authors: van der Meij KRM, Sistermans EA, Macville MVE, Stevens SJC, Bax CJ, Bekker MN, Bilardo CM, Boon EMJ, Boter M, Diderich KEM, de Die-Smulders CEM, Duin LK, Faas BHW, Feenstra I, Haak MC, Hoffer MJV, den Hollander NS, Hollink IHIM, Jehee FS, Knapen MFCM, Kooper AJA, van Langen IM, Lichtenbelt KD, Linskens IH, van Maarle MC, Oepkes D, Pieters MJ, Schuring-Blom GH, Sikkel E, Sikkema-Raddatz B, Smeets DFCM, Srebniak MI, Suijkerbuijk RF, Tan-Sindhunata GM, van der Ven AJEM, van Zelderen-Bhola SL, Henneman L, Galjaard RH, Van Opstal D, Weiss MM, Dutch NIPT Consortium.
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 5