Mental Wellbeing and General Health in Adolescents with Asthma: The PIAMA Birth Cohort Study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Authorsvan der Laan, Sabine E I
de Hoog, Marieke L A
Nijhof, Sanne L
Vonk, Judith M
van der Ent, Cornelis K
Wijga, Alet H
MetadataShow full item record
TitleMental Wellbeing and General Health in Adolescents with Asthma: The PIAMA Birth Cohort Study.
Published inJ Pediatr 2021; advance online publication (ahead of print)
- An intervention to improve the quality of life in children of parents with serious mental illness: the Young SMILES feasibility RCT.
- Authors: Abel KM, Bee P, Gega L, Gellatly J, Kolade A, Hunter D, Callender C, Carter LA, Meacock R, Bower P, Stanley N, Calam R, Wolpert M, Stewart P, Emsley R, Holt K, Linklater H, Douglas S, Stokes-Crossley B, Green J
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Guideline on allergen-specific immunotherapy in IgE-mediated allergic diseases: S2k Guideline of the German Society for Allergology and Clinical Immunology (DGAKI), the Society for Pediatric Allergy and Environmental Medicine (GPA), the Medical Association of German Allergologists (AeDA), the Austrian Society for Allergy and Immunology (ÖGAI), the Swiss Society for Allergy and Immunology (SGAI), the German Society of Dermatology (DDG), the German Society of Oto- Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (DGHNO-KHC), the German Society of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine (DGKJ), the Society for Pediatric Pneumology (GPP), the German Respiratory Society (DGP), the German Association of ENT Surgeons (BV-HNO), the Professional Federation of Paediatricians and Youth Doctors (BVKJ), the Federal Association of Pulmonologists (BDP) and the German Dermatologists Association (BVDD).
- Authors: Pfaar O, Bachert C, Bufe A, Buhl R, Ebner C, Eng P, Friedrichs F, Fuchs T, Hamelmann E, Hartwig-Bade D, Hering T, Huttegger I, Jung K, Klimek L, Kopp MV, Merk H, Rabe U, Saloga J, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Schuster A, Schwerk N, Sitter H, Umpfenbach U, Wedi B, Wöhrl S, Worm M, Kleine-Tebbe J, Kaul S, Schwalfenberg A
- Issue date: 2014
- Suicidal Ideation
- Authors: Harmer B, Lee S, Duong TvH, Saadabadi A
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Mental Health Status of Cisgender and Gender-Diverse Secondary School Students in China.
- Authors: Wang Y, Yu H, Yang Y, Drescher J, Li R, Yin W, Yu R, Wang S, Deng W, Jia Q, Zucker KJ, Chen R
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 1
- Breast feeding, parental allergy and asthma in children followed for 8 years. The PIAMA birth cohort study.
- Authors: Scholtens S, Wijga AH, Brunekreef B, Kerkhof M, Hoekstra MO, Gerritsen J, Aalberse R, de Jongste JC, Smit HA
- Issue date: 2009 Jul