Improving adherence to daily PrEP among MSM in Amsterdam by providing feedback via a mobile application.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Authorsvan den Elshout, Mark A M
Achterbergh, Roel C A
Anderson, Peter L
de Vries, Henry J C
Schim van der Loeff, Maarten F
MetadataShow full item record
TitleImproving adherence to daily PrEP among MSM in Amsterdam by providing feedback via a mobile application.
Published inAIDS 2021; 35(11):1823-34
- Adherence to event-driven HIV PrEP among men who have sex with men in Amsterdam, the Netherlands: analysis based on online diary data, 3-monthly questionnaires and intracellular TFV-DP.
- Authors: Jongen VW, Hoornenborg E, van den Elshout MA, Boyd A, Zimmermann HM, Coyer L, Davidovich U, Anderson PL, de Vries HJ, Prins M, Schim van der Loeff MF, Amsterdam PrEP Project team in the HIV Transmission Elimination Amsterdam (H-TEAM) Initiative.
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Youth-friendly services and a mobile phone application to promote adherence to pre-exposure prophylaxis among adolescent men who have sex with men and transgender women at-risk for HIV in Thailand: a randomized control trial.
- Authors: Songtaweesin WN, Kawichai S, Phanuphak N, Cressey TR, Wongharn P, Saisaengjan C, Chinbunchorn T, Janyam S, Linjongrat D, Puthanakit T, CE-PID - TRC Adolescent Study Team.
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Estimated pill intake with on-demand PrEP with oral TDF/FTC using TFV-DP concentration in dried blood spots in the ANRS IPERGAY trial.
- Authors: Goldwirt L, Bauer R, Liegeon G, Charreau I, Delaugerre C, Cotte L, Pialou G, Cua E, Laghzal A, Buschman L, Anderson PL, Mourah S, Meyer L, Molina JM, ANRS IPERGAY Study Group.
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 15
- High pre-exposure prophylaxis uptake and early adherence among men who have sex with men and transgender women at risk for HIV Infection: the PrEP Brasil demonstration project.
- Authors: Hoagland B, Moreira RI, De Boni RB, Kallas EG, Madruga JV, Vasconcelos R, Goulart S, Torres TS, Marins LMS, Anderson PL, Luz PM, Costa Leite ID, Liu AY, Veloso VG, Grinsztejn B, PrEP Brasil Study TeamClinical Trial Number 01989611.
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 6
- A Mobile Application to Collect Daily Data on Preexposure Prophylaxis Adherence and Sexual Behavior Among Men Who Have Sex With Men: Use Over Time and Comparability With Conventional Data Collection.
- Authors: Finkenflügel RNN, Hoornenborg E, Achterbergh RCA, Marra E, Davidovich U, de Vries HJC, Prins M, Schim van der Loeff MF, Amsterdam PrEP Project team in the HIV Transmission Elimination AMsterdam Initiative (H-TEAM).
- Issue date: 2019 Jun