Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection in adults aged 65 years and older in primary care: I-MOVE-COVID-19 project, Europe, December 2020 to May 2021.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Sandonis Martín, Virginia
de Lusignan, Simon
Murray, Josephine-L K
de Lange, Marit
Rodrigues, Ana Paula
Martínez Ochoa, Eva María
van Gageldonk-Lafeber, Rianne
Rose, Angela Mc
MetadataShow full item record
TitleVaccine effectiveness against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection in adults aged 65 years and older in primary care: I-MOVE-COVID-19 project, Europe, December 2020 to May 2021.
Published inEuro Surveill 2021; 26(29):pii.2100670
- Effectiveness of complete primary vaccination against COVID-19 at primary care and community level during predominant Delta circulation in Europe: multicentre analysis, I-MOVE-COVID-19 and ECDC networks, July to August 2021.
- Authors: Kissling E, Hooiveld M, Martínez-Baz I, Mazagatos C, William N, Vilcu AM, Kooijman MN, Ilić M, Domegan L, Machado A, de Lusignan S, Lazar M, Meijer A, Brytting M, Casado I, Larrauri A, Murray JK, Behillil S, de Gier B, Mlinarić I, O'Donnell J, Rodrigues AP, Tsang R, Timnea O, de Lange M, Riess M, Castilla J, Pozo F, Hamilton M, Falchi A, Knol MJ, Kurečić Filipović S, Dunford L, Guiomar R, Cogdale J, Cherciu C, Jansen T, Enkirch T, Basile L, Connell J, Gomez V, Sandonis Martín V, Bacci S, Rose AM, Pastore Celentano L, Valenciano M, I-MOVE-COVID-19 and ECDC primary care study teams., I-MOVE-COVID-19 and ECDC primary care study team (in addition to authors above).
- Issue date: 2022 May
- Coverage and Estimated Effectiveness of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Among US Veterans.
- Authors: Young-Xu Y, Korves C, Roberts J, Powell EI, Zwain GM, Smith J, Izurieta HS
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 1
- Effectiveness of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 covid-19 vaccines against symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection and severe covid-19 outcomes in Ontario, Canada: test negative design study.
- Authors: Chung H, He S, Nasreen S, Sundaram ME, Buchan SA, Wilson SE, Chen B, Calzavara A, Fell DB, Austin PC, Wilson K, Schwartz KL, Brown KA, Gubbay JB, Basta NE, Mahmud SM, Righolt CH, Svenson LW, MacDonald SE, Janjua NZ, Tadrous M, Kwong JC, Canadian Immunization Research Network (CIRN) Provincial Collaborative Network (PCN) Investigators.
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 20
- Assessment of Effectiveness of 1 Dose of BNT162b2 Vaccine for SARS-CoV-2 Infection 13 to 24 Days After Immunization.
- Authors: Chodick G, Tene L, Patalon T, Gazit S, Ben Tov A, Cohen D, Muhsen K
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 1
- Effectiveness of inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccines against the Delta variant infection in Guangzhou: a test-negative case-control real-world study.
- Authors: Li XN, Huang Y, Wang W, Jing QL, Zhang CH, Qin PZ, Guan WJ, Gan L, Li YL, Liu WH, Dong H, Miao YT, Fan SJ, Zhang ZB, Zhang DM, Zhong NS
- Issue date: 2021 Dec