Every Country, Every Woman, Every Child; Group B Streptococcal Disease Worldwide Prematurity modifies the risk of long-term neurodevelopmental impairments after invasive Group B Streptococcus infections during infancy in Denmark and the Netherlands.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
van Kassel, Merel N
Gonçalves, Bronner P
Procter, Simon R
van de Beek, Diederik
de Gier, Brechje
van der Ende, Arie
Sørensen, Henrik Toft
Lawn, Joy E
Bijlsma, Merijn W
MetadataShow full item record
TitleEvery Country, Every Woman, Every Child; Group B Streptococcal Disease Worldwide Prematurity modifies the risk of long-term neurodevelopmental impairments after invasive Group B Streptococcus infections during infancy in Denmark and the Netherlands.
Published inClin Infect Dis 2021; ciab774 advance online publication (ahead of print)
- Mortality, neurodevelopmental impairments, and economic outcomes after invasive group B streptococcal disease in early infancy in Denmark and the Netherlands: a national matched cohort study.
- Authors: Horváth-Puhó E, van Kassel MN, Gonçalves BP, de Gier B, Procter SR, Paul P, van der Ende A, Søgaard KK, Hahné SJM, Chandna J, Schrag SJ, van de Beek D, Jit M, Sørensen HT, Bijlsma MW, Lawn JE
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- South Indian children's neurodevelopmental outcomes after Group B Streptococcus invasive disease: A case cohort study.
- Authors: John HB, Arumugam A, Priya M, Murugesan N, Rajendraprasad N, Rebekah G, Paul P, Chandna J, Lawn JE, Santhanam S
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 24
- Quantifying long-term health and economic outcomes for survivors of group B Streptococcus invasive disease in infancy: protocol of a multi-country study in Argentina, India, Kenya, Mozambique and South Africa.
- Authors: Paul P, Procter SR, Dangor Z, Bassat Q, Abubakar A, Santhanam S, Libster R, Gonçalves BP, Madhi SA, Bardají A, Mwangome E, Mabrouk A, John HB, Sánchez Yanotti C, Chandna J, Sithole P, Mucasse H, Katana PV, Koukounari A, Harden LM, Aerts C, Ghoor A, Leahy S, Mbatha S, Lowick S, Lala SG, Bramugy J, Newton C, Hossain AKMT, Sadeq-Ur Rahman Q, Lambach P, Jit M, Lawn JE
- Issue date: 2020
- Incidence of invasive Group B <i>Streptococcus</i> (iGBS) infections and the factors associated with iGBS mortality in adults during 2013-2017: a retrospective study at Thailand's largest national tertiary referral center.
- Authors: Phoompoung P, Pirogard N, Leelaporn A, Angkasekwinai N
- Issue date: 2021 Dec
- Invasive Group B Streptococcus Infections in Adults, England, 2015-2016.
- Authors: Collin SM, Shetty N, Lamagni T
- Issue date: 2020 Jun