Protection of COVID-19 vaccination and previous infection against Omicron BA.1, BA.2 and Delta SARS-CoV-2 infections.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsAndeweg, Stijn P
de Gier, Brechje
van den Ende, Caroline
van Maarseveen, Noortje
Hahné, Susan J M
Reusken, Chantal B E M
de Melker, Hester E
van den Hof, Susan
Knol, Mirjam J
MetadataShow full item record
TitleProtection of COVID-19 vaccination and previous infection against Omicron BA.1, BA.2 and Delta SARS-CoV-2 infections.
Published inNature communications 2022;13(1):4738
- Protection against symptomatic infection with delta (B.1.617.2) and omicron (B.1.1.529) BA.1 and BA.2 SARS-CoV-2 variants after previous infection and vaccination in adolescents in England, August, 2021-March, 2022: a national, observational, test-negative, case-control study.
- Authors: Powell AA, Kirsebom F, Stowe J, Ramsay ME, Lopez-Bernal J, Andrews N, Ladhani SN
- Issue date: 2022 Nov 24
- A comprehensive analysis of the efficacy and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Authors: He X, Su J, Ma Y, Zhang W, Tang S
- Issue date: 2022
- Risk and symptoms of COVID-19 in health professionals according to baseline immune status and booster vaccination during the Delta and Omicron waves in Switzerland-A multicentre cohort study.
- Authors: Babouee Flury B, Güsewell S, Egger T, Leal O, Brucher A, Lemmenmeier E, Meier Kleeb D, Möller JC, Rieder P, Rütti M, Schmid HR, Stocker R, Vuichard-Gysin D, Wiggli B, Besold U, McGeer A, Risch L, Friedl A, Schlegel M, Kuster SP, Kahlert CR, Kohler P, SURPRISE Study Group
- Issue date: 2022 Nov
- Comparative analysis of the risks of hospitalisation and death associated with SARS-CoV-2 omicron (B.1.1.529) and delta (B.1.617.2) variants in England: a cohort study.
- Authors: Nyberg T, Ferguson NM, Nash SG, Webster HH, Flaxman S, Andrews N, Hinsley W, Bernal JL, Kall M, Bhatt S, Blomquist P, Zaidi A, Volz E, Aziz NA, Harman K, Funk S, Abbott S, COVID-19 Genomics UK (COG-UK) consortium, Hope R, Charlett A, Chand M, Ghani AC, Seaman SR, Dabrera G, De Angelis D, Presanis AM, Thelwall S
- Issue date: 2022 Apr 2
- Protection against omicron (B.1.1.529) BA.2 reinfection conferred by primary omicron BA.1 or pre-omicron SARS-CoV-2 infection among health-care workers with and without mRNA vaccination: a test-negative case-control study.
- Authors: Carazo S, Skowronski DM, Brisson M, Barkati S, Sauvageau C, Brousseau N, Gilca R, Fafard J, Talbot D, Ouakki M, Gilca V, Carignan A, Deceuninck G, De Wals P, De Serres G
- Issue date: 2023 Jan