Nasopharyngeal carriage of pneumococcus in children in England up to ten years after PCV13 introduction: persistence of serotypes 3 and 19A and emergence of 7C.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
AuthorsTiley, Karen S
Snape, Matthew D
MetadataShow full item record
TitleNasopharyngeal carriage of pneumococcus in children in England up to ten years after PCV13 introduction: persistence of serotypes 3 and 19A and emergence of 7C.
Published inThe Journal of infectious diseases 2022; Online ahead of print
- Persistent Circulation of Vaccine Serotypes and Serotype Replacement After 5 Years of Infant Immunization With 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Kandasamy R, Voysey M, Collins S, Berbers G, Robinson H, Noel I, Hughes H, Ndimah S, Gould K, Fry N, Sheppard C, Ladhani S, Snape MD, Hinds J, Pollard AJ
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 28
- Pneumococcal carriage and invasive disease in children before introduction of the 13-valent conjugate vaccine: comparison with the era before 7-valent conjugate vaccine.
- Authors: Sharma D, Baughman W, Holst A, Thomas S, Jackson D, da Gloria Carvalho M, Beall B, Satola S, Jerris R, Jain S, Farley MM, Nuorti JP
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Pneumococcal carriage in children and adults two years after introduction of the thirteen valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in England.
- Authors: van Hoek AJ, Sheppard CL, Andrews NJ, Waight PA, Slack MP, Harrison TG, Ladhani SN, Miller E
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 23
- Serotype distribution and antimicrobial susceptibilities of nasopharyngeal isolates of Streptococcus pneumoniae from healthy children in the 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine era.
- Authors: Zuccotti G, Mameli C, Daprai L, Garlaschi ML, Dilillo D, Bedogni G, Faccini M, Gramegna M, Torresani E, PneuMi Study Group (PMSG), Ballerini E, Benincaso A, Bonvissuto M, Bricalli D, Brioschi M, Calloni CS, Camiletti MI, Colella G, De Angelis L, Decarlis S, Di Nello F, Dozzi M, Galli E, Gandini V, Giuliani MG, Laviola F, Loda B, Macedoni M, Mazzucchi E, Metta MG, Moscatiello A, Nannini P, Petruzzi M, Picicco D, Picciotti M, Pisanelli S, Porta N, Ramponi G, Redaelli F, Rubini R, Sala N, Saitta V, Scelza G, Tiso RM, Tomasetto M, Torcoletti M, Travaini M, Valentini M, Vessia C
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 23
- Decline in Pneumococcal Nasopharyngeal Carriage of Vaccine Serotypes After the Introduction of the 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Children in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Authors: Desai AP, Sharma D, Crispell EK, Baughman W, Thomas S, Tunali A, Sherwood L, Zmitrovich A, Jerris R, Satola SW, Beall B, Moore MR, Jain S, Farley MM
- Issue date: 2015 Nov