Immune Responses After 2 Versus 3 Doses of HPV Vaccination up to 4½ Years After Vaccination: An Observational Study Among Dutch Routinely Vaccinated Girls.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Schurink-Van't Klooster, Tessa M
Schepp, Rutger M
van der Klis, Fiona R M
Knol, Mirjam J
Meijer, Chris J L M
de Melker, Hester E
MetadataShow full item record
TitleImmune Responses After 2 Versus 3 Doses of HPV Vaccination up to 4½ Years After Vaccination: An Observational Study Among Dutch Routinely Vaccinated Girls.
Published inJ Infect Dis 2017; 215(3):359-67
PubliekssamenvattingIn 2014 the Netherlands switched from 3 to 2 doses for routine vaccination with the prophylactic bivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine. The current study explored whether antibody responses are noninferior after 2 versus 3 doses in girls.
- Persistence of immune response following bivalent HPV vaccination: A follow-up study among girls routinely vaccinated with a two-dose schedule.
- Authors: Schurink-van 't Klooster TM, Donken R, Schepp RM, van der Klis FRM, de Melker HE
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 26
- Immunogenicity of the 9-Valent HPV Vaccine Using 2-Dose Regimens in Girls and Boys vs a 3-Dose Regimen in Women.
- Authors: Iversen OE, Miranda MJ, Ulied A, Soerdal T, Lazarus E, Chokephaibulkit K, Block SL, Skrivanek A, Nur Azurah AG, Fong SM, Dvorak V, Kim KH, Cestero RM, Berkovitch M, Ceyhan M, Ellison MC, Ritter MA, Yuan SS, DiNubile MJ, Saah AJ, Luxembourg A
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 13
- Inconclusive evidence for non-inferior immunogenicity of two- compared with three-dose HPV immunization schedules in preadolescent girls: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Donken R, Knol MJ, Bogaards JA, van der Klis FR, Meijer CJ, de Melker HE
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Immunogenicity and HPV infection after one, two, and three doses of quadrivalent HPV vaccine in girls in India: a multicentre prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Sankaranarayanan R, Prabhu PR, Pawlita M, Gheit T, Bhatla N, Muwonge R, Nene BM, Esmy PO, Joshi S, Poli UR, Jivarajani P, Verma Y, Zomawia E, Siddiqi M, Shastri SS, Jayant K, Malvi SG, Lucas E, Michel A, Butt J, Vijayamma JM, Sankaran S, Kannan TP, Varghese R, Divate U, Thomas S, Joshi G, Willhauck-Fleckenstein M, Waterboer T, Müller M, Sehr P, Hingmire S, Kriplani A, Mishra G, Pimple S, Jadhav R, Sauvaget C, Tommasino M, Pillai MR, Indian HPV Vaccine Study Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Immunogenicity of 2 doses of HPV vaccine in younger adolescents vs 3 doses in young women: a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Dobson SR, McNeil S, Dionne M, Dawar M, Ogilvie G, Krajden M, Sauvageau C, Scheifele DW, Kollmann TR, Halperin SA, Langley JM, Bettinger JA, Singer J, Money D, Miller D, Naus M, Marra F, Young E
- Issue date: 2013 May 1