An Implementation Pilot of Web-Based Self-Training Programs on Sexual Dysfunctions in the Dutch Public Sexual Health Setting: Mixed Methods Study.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
TitleAn Implementation Pilot of Web-Based Self-Training Programs on Sexual Dysfunctions in the Dutch Public Sexual Health Setting: Mixed Methods Study.
Published inJMIR Form res 2023;7:e49009
- Introducing video consultations at public sexual health clinics in the Netherlands: a mixed-methods study.
- Authors: Zimbile F, David S, Daemen M, Goossens A, Creemers J, Crutzen R
- Issue date: 2022 Oct 1
- Folic acid supplementation and malaria susceptibility and severity among people taking antifolate antimalarial drugs in endemic areas.
- Authors: Crider K, Williams J, Qi YP, Gutman J, Yeung L, Mai C, Finkelstain J, Mehta S, Pons-Duran C, Menéndez C, Moraleda C, Rogers L, Daniels K, Green P
- Issue date: 2022 Feb 1
- Pilot Medical Certification.
- Authors: Matthews MJ, Stretanski MF
- Issue date: 2023 Jan
- The effectiveness of web-based programs on the reduction of childhood obesity in school-aged children: A systematic review.
- Authors: Antwi F, Fazylova N, Garcon MC, Lopez L, Rubiano R, Slyer JT
- Issue date: 2012
- Switching antipsychotic medication to reduce sexual dysfunction in people with psychosis: the REMEDY RCT.
- Authors: Crawford MJ, Thana L, Evans R, Carne A, O'Connell L, Claringbold A, Saravanamuthu A, Case R, Munjiza J, Jayacodi S, Reilly JG, Hughes E, Hoare Z, Barrett B, Leeson VC, Paton C, Keown P, Pappa S, Green C, Barnes TR
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Contribution of general practitioners and sexual health centres to sexually transmitted infection consultations in five Dutch regions using laboratory data of testing.Slurink, Ial; Groen, K; Gotz, H M; Meima, A; Kroone, M M; Hogewoning, A A; Ott, A; Niessen, W; Dukers-Muijers, Nhtm; Hoebe, Cjpa; et al. (2020-05-01)
Who is providing HIV diagnostic testing? Comparing HIV testing by general practitioners and sexual health centres in five regions in the Netherlands, 2011-2018.Bogers, Saskia J; Twisk, Denise E; Beckers, Loes M; Götz, Hannelore M; Meima, Bram; Kroone, Michelle; Hoornenborg, Elske; Ott, Alewijn; Luning-Koster, Marleen N; Dukers-Muijrers, Nicole H T M; et al. (2021-07-27)Laboratory data (2011-2018) on HIV testing by GPs and SHCs in five Dutch regions with varying levels of urbanisation were evaluated. Regional HIV testing rates per 10 000 residents ≥15 years (mean over period and annual) were compared between providers using negative binomial generalised additive models and additionally stratified by sex and age (15-29 years, 30-44 years, 45-59 years, ≥60 years). χ2 tests were used to compare positivity percentage between the two groups of providers.
Contribution of sexual health services to hepatitis B detection and control (Netherlands, 2008-2016).Raven, Stijn; Hautvast, Jeannine; Yiek, Wing-Kee; Veldhuijzen, Irene; van Steenbergen, Jim; van Aar, Fleur; Hoebe, Christian J P A (2022-12-29)